|Robert Green Ingersoll Birthplace Museum
Ingersoll was a household name during the Gilded Age. He's almost unknown today. Visit his birthplace and discover why he's "the most remarkable American most people never heard of." ...visit us for more.
New York offers a wide range of historical interest, some of these areas include:
• Art Museums, Galleries, Theatre, Arts & Crafts
• Erie Canalway Heritage
• Native American Culture
• Heritage Museums, Sites, Markers & Religious Revitalization
• Underground Railroad & Abolition
• Women's Rights & Heritage
• Agriculture - Food & Farms
• Tourism Related Venues
OUR NEXT MEMBER MEETING
The next MEMBER MEETING is scheduled for WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, AT member Syracuse Media Group headquarters in Syracuse, NY. The event includes a digital media workshop, luncheon and the member meeting! Additional information and agenda to follow shortly. Reservations should be made by email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.